The Wesley Foundation is a United Methodist campus ministry sponsored in full or in part (depending on the congregation) by the United Methodist Church on a non-church owned and operated campus. Polished Technologies, LLC was tasked to design and develop a website for the Howard University Chapter of the Wesley Foundation.
In 2021, Polished was asked to redesign and redevelop the website to have a more modern look and allow for more information. The home, members and donation page was to be updated. In addition, the foundation needed a better way to register and track members and take member dues. The Wesley Foundation at HU was using an outside form generator to intake partner information. The challenge was to bring all of the new features to the new redesigned and redeveloped website. There was also a need for a new logo.
Polished Technologies built a responsive WordPress-based website easily updated via the WP-Admin. It is easy to update to present the events via an event calendar plugin as well as campus ministry information.
Update July 2021 – Polished Technologies customized a more modern theme. Features added include:
- New design of both the website and Logo
- Multi-tier membership registration and payment intake.
- Partnership form that is programmed to allow the information to be sent to Wesley Foundation.
- Ability to upload sermon videos via YouTube link.
- PayPal Payment Gateway integration
- Updated editable Events Calendar
Performing Ongoing Maintenance