- Genshin Impact’s KFC Crossover Event Starts Soon, Gets Official Stickersby Paul Tassi, Senior Contributor on March 5, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Genshin Impact’s KFC Crossover Event Starts Soon, Gets Official Stickers For some reason, there’s nothing people love more than when gaming crosses over with fast food, KFC in particular, between its tender-warming console, and now, an official collaboration with Genshin Impact.
- Climate Change Will Cost Companies $1.3 Trillion By 2026by Rose Celestin, Contributor on March 5, 2021 at 1:57 pm
A total of $1.26 trillion in revenue losses is anticipated for suppliers within the next five years due to climate change, deforestation, and water insecurity.
- U.S. General Says Unmanned Aircraft Need Too Many Peopleby David Hambling, Contributor on March 5, 2021 at 1:55 pm
U.S. Special Operations Command is looking at Reaper drones for the new Armed Overwatch role. But although the Reaper may be uncrewed, it takes a lot of people on the ground to keep it flying.
- The CFO’s Four Lines Of Sight: Building A 21st Century Finance Functionby Jeff Thomson, Senior Contributor on March 5, 2021 at 1:55 pm
Hilla Sferruzza, CFO of Meritage Homes, discusses digital transformation in the real estate industry and the benefits of lifelong learning.
- Resilient Supply Chains Are The (Executive) Order Of The Dayby Richard Howells, SAP on March 5, 2021 at 1:39 pm
President Biden's executive order on America's supply chain highlights the need for a “resilient, diverse, and secure supply chain to ensure our economic prosperity and national security."
- One on One With PA Consulting's Radhika Philipby Chris Nesi, contributor on March 3, 2021 at 11:15 am
Last year saw an unprecedented shift to remote work, which has been a disruptive force when it comes to talent and workforce management. This new reality…
- One on One With Mercer's Ravin Jesuthasanby Chris Nesi, contributor on February 18, 2021 at 12:46 pm
The pandemic had a dramatic impact on nearly every aspect of how business is conducted, and many companies are awakening in the post-crisis haze to find…
- One on One with Capco's Dee McDougalby Chris Nesi, contributor on February 10, 2021 at 4:05 pm
When the history books are written on 2020, one significant hallmark will be the beginning of a long-overdue national conversation about systemic racism…
- One on One With Deloitte's Jeff Schwartzby Chris Nesi, contributor on February 4, 2021 at 1:22 pm
The events of last year caught much of the global business world off-guard, but while 2020 was a year of responding to the crisis, 2021 (and beyond) are…
- One on One With Kroll's Pamela Parizekby Chris Nesi, contributor on January 27, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Navigating the complexities of financial investigations takes a high degree of expertise, particularly when illegal activity is suspected. Key to the process…
- NFTs Are a Collective Hallucination—So What?by Steven Levy on March 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Plus: The man behind digital money, how to disseminate facts, and a union in the most unlikely of places.
- These Smart Insoles Fixed My Running Form—and My Aching Hipby Parker Hall on March 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm
These pressure-sensing insoles are a great diagnostic tool for leveling up training or addressing painful running woes.
- The Magical Mystery of WandaVision’s Kathryn Hahnby Angela Watercutter on March 5, 2021 at 2:00 pm
As the ancient witch Agatha Harkness, she’s pulling off her best trick yet.
- Gig Companies Fear a Worker Shortage, Despite a Recessionby Aarian Marshall on March 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The pandemic sapped demand for rides from Uber and Lyft, and government aid has cushioned the blow for workers. Execs are feeling the strain.
- Augmented Reality Isn’t Quite There Yetby WIRED Staff on March 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Even with breakthroughs like HoloLens and Pokemon Go, we are still a few years away from fulfilling AR’s biggest promises.
- ASA Launches 2021 Awards Season—Submissions Due May 1by Nick Montgomery on March 4, 2021 at 1:52 pm
Standout Staffing Companies Receive National Recognition The American Staffing Association is now accepting submissions for its prestigious awards programs—National Staffing Employee of the Year, ASA Care Awards, and ASA Elevate Awards. There are no fees to enter and online submissions are due May 1. As the voice of the U.S staffing and recruiting industry, ASA... The post ASA Launches 2021 Awards Season—Submissions Due May 1 appeared first on American Staffing Association.
- Less Than Two in 10 Staffing Executives Are Womenby Nick Montgomery on March 2, 2021 at 3:26 pm
Results of Initial Survey on Industry Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Released The American Staffing Association, in proud partnership with the Women Business Collaborative staffing leadership council, announces the results of the first survey on diversity, inclusion, and equity in the U.S. staffing and recruiting industry. The study, which queried executives in 489 companies, found, in... The post Less Than Two in 10 Staffing Executives Are Women appeared first on American Staffing Association.
- Application of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 to Staffing Firm Servicesby Nick Montgomery on February 26, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Sorry, the content you’ve selected is for members only. Maybe it’s time to join! Or if you’re already a member, please log in. Join today to get access to all of ASA’s legal information and resources for members. The ASA legal team works hard to keep members informed about the laws and regulations that impact their... The post Application of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 to Staffing Firm Services appeared first on American Staffing Association.
- Industry Advocacy Helps Derail Unnecessary Employer Legislation in Rhode Islandby Nick Montgomery on February 26, 2021 at 2:46 pm
Advocacy by ASA and the Rhode Island Staffing Association, an ASA-affiliated chapter, helped persuade state lawmakers to put legislation on hold that would have imposed new regulatory burdens on businesses that use contract labor. Rhode Island bill S 139 would make any employer or organization that obtains workers through a subcontractor, staffing organization, or other... The post Industry Advocacy Helps Derail Unnecessary Employer Legislation in Rhode Island appeared first on American Staffing Association.
- Adecco Group Announces Plans to Open New North American Headquarters in Atlantaby Nick Montgomery on February 24, 2021 at 7:42 pm
The post Adecco Group Announces Plans to Open New North American Headquarters in Atlanta appeared first on American Staffing Association.